The performance shown above is net of fees and expenses. The Risk Score of 66 and the 95% Historical Range of -14% to +22% was calculated using a long-term average for the S&P 500 Index, the average change in the 10-Year US Treasury Rate, and correlation and volatility data from 2008 to present. Riskalyze uses actual historical data to calculate the statistical probabilities shown. For securities calculated using Average Annual Return, the Average Return will be calculated using actual price history from June 2004-present or inception. We calculate the annualized return number as ( final price / initial price ) ^ ( 1 / number of years ) – 1. Riskalyze does not provide investment analysis on investments with less than 6 months of historical performance. In instances where an investment’s inception is more recent than January 1, 2008, and greater than 6 months Riskalyze will use correlation statistics from the investment’s actual trading history to extrapolate missing volatility data. In most cases, the extrapolation calculation increases the risk presented in the investment analysis as a means of protecting the investor. Investments with inception more recent than January 1, 2008, are highlighted with an information icon. The Six Month 95% Historical Range is calculated from the standard deviation of the portfolio (via covariance matrix) and represents a hypothetical statistical probability, but there is no guarantee any investments would perform within the range. There is a 5% probability of greater losses. Riskalyze does not use any Monte Carlo or any other type of simulation. The underlying data is updated as of the previous day’s market close price, and the results may vary with each use and over time. The investments considered were determined by the financial representative.
IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by Riskalyze regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. These figures may exclude commissions, sales charges, or fees which, if included, would have had a negative effect on the annual returns.
There are certain limitations inherent in hypothetical model results like those portrayed herein, particularly that such hypothetical model returns do not reflect trading in actual client accounts and do not reflect the impact that material economic and market factors may have had on the adviser’s decision-making had the adviser actually been managing client funds. Unlike an actual performance record, hypothetical performance results do not represent actual trading. In addition, simulated trading does not involve or consider financial risk and does not consider that material and market factors may impact EQM’s decision-making, all of which can adversely affect actual trading results and performance. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points that can also adversely affect markets in general or the implementation of any specific trading program.
Performance results for actual clients that invest in EQM Model Portfolios will vary from the hypothetical performance shown due to various factors, including but not limited to then-current market conditions, investments cash flows, asset allocations, portfolio re-balancing, cash balances, and varying fees and expenses.
Asset class representations for this portfolio exclude individual security allocations that result in net leveraged or shorted positions for a particular asset class.
The distribution rate is derived by summing the trailing 12-months distributions (dividends, distributions from borrowing, return of capital, etc.) and dividing the sum by the last month’s ending NAV. It does not include capital gains distributed over the same period.
The Expense Ratio is the percentage of fund assets used to pay for operating expenses and management fees, including 12b-1 fees, administrative fees, and all other asset-based costs incurred annually by the underlying funds, except brokerage costs